Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Current Info

Pain is a part of life. As is stress. And anger. Frustration. Our bodies take the toll.

When my body starts to get mad at me, that just causes more anxiety on my part. And fear.

A couple weeks ago my PCM referred me to a neurologist to get checked out for neuralgia. The internet-junky that I am, spent a hour then researching neuralgia which thouroughly freaked me out. Enough that I thought to myself... It's just stress. I cancelled the appointment, moved into my new house and I sit here, awaiting the husband's new orders to find out what's going on in my life.

And yet..the shooting pains running up the base of my skull have come back. Causing untold anxiety.

So more research was needed. And I reinstated my appointment with the neurologist.

Stress related occipital neuralgia exists.

And yes.. I also have a massage scheduled for this week.

So.. Life is very strange right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment