Friday, March 2, 2012

I Love.

I love looking at my dog. He's very handsome. And he has blonde eyelashes and soft ears.

I love my daughter's dimples and curls.

I love feeling strong AND flexible.

I love when someone else does the dishes.

I love...gravy.

I love to see the back fence steam.

I love seeing Raja sleep.

I love baking and/or cooking success.

I love blogs.

I love when the husband cooks eggs.. When he's gone I very rarely eat eggs. 

I love paint.

I love seeing my child giggle with her cousin.

I love my ability to see through the old or dirty and to picture what things will look like cleaned and polished up.

I love carbs.

I love when the husband surprises me with Pringles. Or Junior Mints. Or Hot Cheetos.

I love old houses, and hardwood floors.

I love water, and beaches, and salty wind.

I love hot, strong coffee in the mornings. But I LOVE iced chai all day, and hot chai before bed.

I love preggo friends. And acquaintances. ..some strangers.

I love when the child wakes up happy, ready to show off new skills she must've dreamed of.

I love seeing my parents happy.

I love thinking. Thoughts that are progressive.

I love writing, love seeing my scenes, scenarios, thoughts...even frustrations, out of me.

I love candles. And aromatherapy.

I love being recognized for my talents.

I love merging my thoughts and dreams with the husbands thoughts and dreams...and seeing what happens.

I love peach tea.

I love my GPS.

I love tattoos. Especially mine. But there are very few exceptions to tattoos that I don't love.

I love seeing my friends and their talents shine.

I love having pretty toes.

...I love when the child has pretty toes.

I love my bed. Really, a lot.

I love my blue jewelry. It's everything that is me.

I love when the child 'meows'.

I love books. Seeing them, reading them, writing them. All books.

I love hope.

Everything is always about hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment