Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Need New Hair

..it's just that time of year I think. Around fall/start of school season/mornings are getting colder that I really want to do something different with my hair. Don't get me wrong, there are some times that I like my hair this long and I can convince myself to keep letting it grow.. But the urge to cut it this time just keeps nagging me. So don't be surprised if I whack it all off in the next month or 2.

So.. Almost 25 weeks and going strong. 2nd trimester has gone way faster than first.. thank you Jesus. Baby is doing well, he's a lot more violent than Auralia was, but we are on schedule and all that fun stuff. I have a pinched nerve in my hip that is basically killing me.. but hopefully some physical therapy, massage, warm baths in the future will help it out.

Today at my doctor's appointment we officially set a c-section date. If I don't go into labor by November 30th, then that will be baby's birthday. Jer will be taking leave for about a month during this time and if all goes as planned he'll have a few days with just Auralia and I before new baby's eviction, and then a few weeks with us while I heal from the c-section. If, IF, I go into labor before the 30th, then it's still up in the air on whether or not I'll attempt to do a VBAC.. I'm allowed, my doctor doesn't care either way (I love her) so we'll just decide when that times comes.

I drag my feet on that decision.. Because if I have another csection..there's a good chance that this'll be our last child. And I don't particulary know if I want this to be our last child yet. My limit's 3 for sure...but we'll see.

Um..week 3 of school has started today.. so far so good. Midterms next week. Although most of the time I think that the idea of going back to school right now was pretty idiotic. And I think every one that supported that decision was idiotic with me. My laptop has died, my financial aid doesn't come in for awhile, I'm paying for a little bit of daycare out of my own pocket, and I still feel overwhelmed. And hungry.

I'm mostly missing Jer unbelievably this time around. That frustrates me in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment