Monday, August 15, 2011

Howling

My husband is NOT deployed. So I really have no right to complain. Training is a part of the military, and he does his duty by going to wherever they tell him to go and doing what needs to be done. It's all good.

But it's awfully hard for me to not complain when the training has nothing to do with his job and I have a howling 18 month old.

HOWLING.

18 month old lungs are a hell of a lot louder than a 3 month old set. That's what I've decided. I think she's trying to be sick and that's just gonna top this week off.

Unfortunately I've been pretty freaking unproductive with work this week and that just makes me feel bad. Sigh. No new names or faces but that's ok... the rest of the week'll get better.

That'll be my mantra... The rest of the week has to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment