Friday, July 1, 2011

There are people avoiding me.

Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. That's how my thoughts are with all this school stuff. Yes, I can finish my degree in the next few months. As long as the school decides that I should get my 2010-11 financial aid and I take out a small loan for books. Not so bad. Except that this school seems to be pretty indecisive about my 2010-11 financial aid since they've been contemplating it for MONTHS now and still no answer.. And I think they're avoiding me. ..and really, if I was them, I'd probably avoid me too... I think most everybody in this state avoids me.

Have I told you about the library nazis?

..Well, that's another story.

Anyway.. I'm sooooo impatient when I've made up my mind about something. And if I work at something and work at something for weeks and then it doesn't work out.. Then I think, ok, maybe I'll give it a rest. Maybe there's a reason why I'm supposed to wait to finish my degree, maybe my purpose right now is to do something else and that's why the financial aid office is avoiding me. I believe in higher powers for the most part, so, maybe there are bigger plans formulating that I'm just unaware of right now. Except that, I like MY plan. So I wish that financial aid would just give me my freaking money or at least tell me that they're not going to give me the money so I can just pay for all of this myself.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment