Sunday, July 31, 2011

Good Weekend mostly

Everything I write usually comes out of me in a one or two week time period every month. Obviously most women are more emotional/hormonal one or two weeks out of the month and I'm no different then them... But I've only now realized the timing behind all of this.

Today, I'm frustrated. I wasn't. We had a really good weekend, one of those weekends that you'll probably remember forever even though nothing really eventful actually occurred...it was just a really great weekend in the sun...which means away from the house. And we all needed it.

I can't really dwell on what's happening a thousand miles away from me. Of course, I care. But it's not my life, and we have lots of things going on here.

I got a job... One that I think I'll be really happy with and that'll be lucrative enough. I received my starter-packet and my first customers this weekend so I'm getting all set up, I only wish I had a little more cash to invest in some really neat start-up things...but I know I can make things work without it too.

All of my friends and family, wherever you are: If you are interested, or just really need to make some extra cash, let me know. You might think selling things like Mary Kay is beneath you...until you hear all the benefits. Even though I am a thousand miles away from most of you, I'm more then happy to call or email or send you information that could be life changing for some of you. And I know how much even an extra couple hundred dollars a month can help.

Jer heads to Texas sometime in August for training... Ick.

This year seems to be flying by.

No comments:

Post a Comment