Tuesday, April 19, 2011

His VS Mine

I've had some questions about some blogs and some comments that I've made and some comments the hubby has made concerning "The Brandon's" Lol.

I have a Brandon. Jer has a Brandon. While we use the "my Brandon" or "Jer's Brandon" in conversation, or when one of them calls us (me), really...they're both of ours. (Mine)

My Brandon (you know who you are) was really a friend of Jer's before I came into that crowd.. But, then I took over and he quickly became my best friend. Bwahaha. And now... He's married to another best friend of mine, has joined the military like all of us did, and lives in Japan...And still gets the Greatest Friend Ever Achievement Award. Especially since we can still talk for hours (til the Magic-Jack fails) and use words like "chomo".

Jer's Brandon...is a family member, one that I clicked with right away. It's probably our love for sarcastic comments and general not-nice personalities that keeps us amused with each other. Also in the military, he's fighting in Afghanistan while his gorgeous new wife preps for their first baby to be born later this year. ...He was one of the few people that really actually helped me get through Jer's deployment while I was pregnant, so I hope I'm helping them through his deployment this time around.

They're mine because I don't know what I'd do without them. Both of them. For very, very different reasons. They're Jer's too...because they were his first and he's just as close to them. But, for arguments sake...they're both mine. 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment