Saturday, May 7, 2011

..I don't even have a title for this one

Sometimes it just baffles me how fast things can change. We've had decisions to think about and to potentially decide upon and we've made decisions, ones we're happy with and then something, usually small, will change and it changes everything else. Which...that doesn't really bother me. Change is inevitable, and most of the time I think I roll with the changes pretty well. And these changes bring up new options, there are just some options available that I'm not really into and options that he is into.

So, maybe we'll wait another couple weeks and see if any other options that I feel more inclined towards open up. Or maybe I'll say, to hell with it, and lets just go with Choice A or B or C...whichever one he likes the best.

Sigh.

I have more to write about, but it'll wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment